Allure of the Seas to Europe in 2015

fitnessmouse

DIS Veteran
Allure of the Seas is going to Europe in 2015. Does anyone know where I can find itineraries? Crown & Anchor Society can book february 12, everyone else a week later.

I'm interested in this too but it looks like it is the boring standard western mediterranean itinerary that we will have done 3 times with disney. I suppose it's size limits the ports of call. I also wonder if this will effect disney plans for Europe as it will have both Allure and Anthem to compete with.

Where is this visible? Port schedule website maybe?

We want to do western med June or July 2015. Looks like we'll be going on RC if DCL doesn't go then. We want to do 12 day but I'd like to see the 7 day schedule.

Thanks!

We want to do western med June or July 2015. Looks like we'll be going on RC if DCL doesn't go then. We want to do 12 day but I'd like to see the 7 day schedule.

Thanks!

Information is available on the royal caribbean website, it looks like just 7 night cruises but you can choose to embark at either barcelona or Civitevecchia.

Information is available on the royal caribbean website, it looks like just 7 night cruises but you can choose to embark at either barcelona or Civitevecchia.

Thanks! I just found the press release. For anyone, like me, who runs across this thread and doesn't know how to navigate the Royal Caribbean site, here's the link to the press release:

http://www.royalcaribbeanpresscente...ugurate-first-full-oasis-class-europe-season/

Looks like some others will be opening up on February 18 as well. This would be the first date that my family would be able to book. I'm hoping to see some longer itineraries on other ships - Barcelona to Venice.

Thanks!

I assume the Magic will be back doing Western med in early 2015. Looks like the Baltic for August 2015 from what has been posted.

I was pretty much planning Alaska for Summer 2015 but may need to consider RC in Europe. Where/when is the Anthem going??

I assume the Magic will be back doing Western med in early 2015. Looks like the Baltic for August 2015 from what has been posted.

I was pretty much planning Alaska for Summer 2015 but may need to consider RC in Europe. Where/when is the Anthem going??

Magic showed up on Civitevecchia port schedules for August but not before so people are questing that she will do the Baltics first in June/July but nothing is known for certain.

Anthem is sailing from Southampton and will replace Indedependence so it is likely to do mainly 14 nights uk to med with the occasional trip into Northern Europe and hopefully to the canaries as well. Indy does the occasional short cruise as well to fit in between the switch from Northern to Southern Europe. I'm really hoping for a canaries route in the summer not just early or late in the season.

Magic showed up on Civitevecchia port schedules for August but not before so people are questing that she will do the Baltics first in June/July but nothing is known for certain.

Right! Got that backwards...

I got an email from RCCL with the new brochure but I'm in the UK and it came from their UK address? May be worth signing up to their newsletters, they don't spam you at all. I think we are going to do the 3 night Bruges and Paris over our UK August bank holiday weekend. It's expensive and I've been to Bruges and Paris countless times but would be cool to see this ship and as we have never cruised RCCL, a taster for the future. Want to put the deposit down on opening day though as I assume it will be popular with UK cruisers due to us getting the Monday off work. Anybody else thinking of doing this? Can I expect a formal night on a 3 night cruise?

Sorry I have posted on wrong thread - I am booking on the Anthem of the Seas. Not Allure. Between this and waiting for DCL to announce a hopeful Baltics schedule I am all confused :)

Sorry I have posted on wrong thread - I am booking on the Anthem of the Seas. Not Allure. Between this and waiting for DCL to announce a hopeful Baltics schedule I am all confused :)

I have my eye on the Anthem's 14 night August 15, 2015 med sailing.

If I am reading it correctly, the Allure of the Sea will go to Greece and Turkey and will have the Shrek characters on it?

I haven't seen any allure cruises that go to Greece or Turkey. All the dates do the standard western med - Barcelona, Palma, Marseille, la spezia, Civitevecchia and Naples. Dream works are on Allure so this should continue in Europe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter