• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Allure movie theater?

totallytigger

DIS Veteran
Is there a movie theater on Allure of the Seas? I'm thinking not--since there are so many other fun things to do. Sailing in 36 days and getting impatient!! :-)

According to the RCL website

3D Movie Theater
Now you can enjoy the most popular 3D movies onboard Allure of the Seas in the comfort of our main theater. Our state of the art theater will enhance the experience so much you'll feel like you're part of the action!

just to be clear, it's not a dedicated movie theater like disney ships have. the 3d movies (and some non-3d movies) are shown in the main theater where the plays and live productions are, when there are not plays or live shows going on. the quality is excellent, though.

They have 2 screens at the Aqua Theatre where they play movies. There are certain times that they play them (I noticed over 2 different nights, but there could have been more). We attended one night (saw The Good Dinosaur) and there was another (non kid one) afterwards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter