Allure dining times question

bunnm09

Mouseketeer
hey guys! We are about to go on our first royal Caribbean cruise on the Allure in May.

We selected traditional dining because we are used to the way Disney does it. Our time is 5:15pm but I keep reading online that the two times are 6 and 8:30.

Anyone know what time early dining actually is? 5:15 seems pretty early

Yes. It’s 515 for traditional dine. Same table, same staff to know ur needs.
The other 2 times are My time... you book either one and then show up. Get in the line and then they ll seat you when there’s a table. They also are assigned different dining room location.
Personal preference. Enjoy!!

The other 2 times are My time... you book either one and then show up. Get in the line and then they ll seat you when there’s a table. They also are assigned different dining room location.

Do you book them on a day to day basis or could we book them in advance?

My Time Dining can either be booked in advance through the Cruise Planner online or you can just show up and wait.

We book in advance and didn't experience any waits at all for a table. If you just show up during the more popular times there can be waits for a table. We have booked My Time Dining at 6pm every night for our upcoming cruise as 5:15 was just a little too early.

When I booked my cruise for this June it was 5:30, but when I printed my docs yesterday it said 5:15. Remember that is your seating time, not the time you will be eating. If anything like last year, it was 20-30 minutes before our main courses arrived.

If you need to be somewhere (like a show), let them know and they will expedite things. It still won't be fast, mind you, but it won't be as slow.

I don't think that is correct. I always book My Time and when I go in to make reservations I have multiple times available starting at 5:15. It isn't just 6 or 8:30. I usually book 5:30.
Denise

I don't think that is correct. I always book My Time and when I go in to make reservations I have multiple times available starting at 5:15. It isn't just 6 or 8:30. I usually book 5:30.
Denise

There are two lines for my time, reservations held and just walk up. Walk up typically longer wait.
For some reason there were only 2times for my time online advance reservation which is now changed , to many options for timing. Stand corrected. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter