Allergy Food Pictures

This was the gluten free pan asian noodles from Kona Cafe. It was really good and I'm definitely going back to try this again on my next trip! It's nice to be able to eat foods with such great flavor!

Sorry, I forgot to take a photo until it was half eaten but these are the gluten free macadamia nut pancakes at Kona Cafe. I have to go at least once each trip to get these. A couple times the pancakes weren't as fluffy but these were great! I'm a lite eater but pretty much eat the whole thing since I don't get to eat them that often.

I've recently had to start eating gluten-free. I don't have celiac disease, but I have a high sensitivity to gluten that causes wide-spread inflammation though my entire body. So.... when we go to WDW in August my meals will be GF. I'll take pictures and post them here!

No pictures to provide (hubby thinks that's just plain weird! ) but let's say this ... i often stand in the kitchen and sigh ... "I wish i was in Disney!" I was able to totally relax and get awesome food that tasted as good or better than what my hubby had... with little or no thought on my part. We went out last night to a chain restaurant and i ordered what i know is safe in our city. One bite and i knew that my requests hadn't made it from the waitress to the kitchen. <sigh> If we could afford it (and had green cards) we would MOVE to Kissimmee just so we could eat out whenever we want.

I forgot about this thread. We went back in March for Spring Break and ended up with Chef TJ at Trails End at the Fort. He made an amazing dinner that I wish we had been in a better mood to eat but that was a long day. These are free from gluten, dairy, soy, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, mustard, cassava, alcohol, and artificial sweeteners.

IMG_1673_zpsp3f38x2n.jpg

IMG_1674_zpsox4b9deh.jpg

We went to Disney in April and I forgot to take a lot of pictures but have a few. The only allergy is gluten. I got the pan asian noodles again at Kona but they weren't quite as flavorful this time. But I did get the Macadamia nut pancakes twice and they were very good!! I hate cooking but I really need to figure out how to make these because they are so delicious!!

We also ate at Liberty Tree Tavern. I usually get the Pilgrim's Feast with the gluten free gravy and they now have stuffing. It is always good and we usually stop here for lunch.

This trip was the first time at Beaches N Cream. I got a strawberry Sunday after I had a hot dog with gluten free bun. It was a fun place and I was excited to eat a hot dog with an actual bun lol.

We were able to get a table for BOG for dinner as well! I got the thyme-scented pork chop. I'm not a big fan of pork chops but it was very good. They gave me the red wine jus to put over it. I'm surprised that I liked it so much but i'm making another reservation next time we go if I can. Sorry the picture is bad because of the lighting but i also got fingerling potatoes and green beans with tomatoes.

Also, I wish I had a picture from California Grill but I got the California sushi rolls (with gluten free soy sauce) and the Shellfish Mole with Creme Brulee. It was all very good but I think the sushi was my favorite. It was expensive but the best sushi I think I've ever had. 20150412_173100_resized.jpg 20150414_120950_resized.jpg 20150416_163227_resized.jpg 20150417_174743_resized.jpg

Granddaughter has celiac and this month is our first trip since she was diagnosed. I just want to say how much I appreciate all of you who have shared reviews and pictures. It is so important to be completely gluten free for her because so much damage has already been done that she has to get iron infusions. I feel for everyone who has any kind of allergy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter