All You Ignorami - Third Time's a Charm....all in favor, say "Aye!"

...can't ignore that I just reached 111,111 posts!

510611_1994_532815.gif
giphy.gif

....I simply CANNOT ignore that this time tomorrow I'll be on ME heading for WDW....

Is he working for Disney? I'm so confused, but what else is new? :rolleyes2

I can't wait for winter to be over! :cold::cold:

Is he working for Disney? I'm so confused, but what else is new? :rolleyes2

I can't wait for winter to be over! :cold::cold:
....he was accepted to DCP. I accompanied him to WDW to help get him settled in, buy must-haves, enjoy a last-night celebration dinner, and the like. He will be there till August 1 (of course he'll be back for my oldest DSs wedding in May)...

....he was accepted to DCP. I accompanied him to WDW to help get him settled in, buy must-haves, enjoy a last-night celebration dinner, and the like. He will be there till August 1 (of course he'll be back for my oldest DSs wedding in May)...

Congratulations!!! I hope you plan to visit often :rolleyes1:rolleyes1

Congratulations!!! I hope you plan to visit often :rolleyes1:rolleyes1
.....I'd like to but it probably isn't in the cards...we will be going to a wedding in Carlsbad, Ca [with a trip to DL thrown in]; the following week my DS gets married....then, the end of June we are driving out to Pittsburgh for my niece's wedding...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter