All three monorails are down today

dizfan

DIS Veteran
Left epcot, monorail down. Had to take bus to TTC. Express monorail down. Rode resort monorail. Less than a few minutes later the resort monorail went down. DW is currently stuck.

Update...
All three monorails running again.

I didn't think anything could stop The Avengers (monorail)! All things considered, I'd rather be stuck on a monorail than stuck at home. Hope everything else is going well for you!

I didn't think anything could stop The Avengers (monorail)! All things considered, I'd rather be stuck on a monorail than stuck at home. Hope everything else is going well for you!

They are air conditioned too! .. Once it was perfect DD5 ish at time fell asleep, on the way to Epcot, and woke up in a great mood. She is not a napper, so this worked great!

Once it was standing room only.. not quite as good.

This is my biggest fear with staying at a monorail resort. I'd feel bad for anyone stuck in the car with my little hyperactive monster.

Monorails have been moving slower than normal. We stopped twice inside of epcot with door senders indicating someone leaned on a door. Later on our return trip to BLT, the resort monorail for would not shut tight. The cm event hallucination slammed it shut. Needless to say, I held on extra tight...I was standing close to the door.

Late today they were also flying another site balloon in the Tahitian area. Itseemed to be around five stories high. It would block most of the contemporary view from ttc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter