All that mail

Mickey527

DIS Veteran
Can anyone tell me what I am supposed to do to stop all the mail I am getting.
I came home last night to find 5 e-mails from the boards telling me that people had replied to a post that I had also replied to. I am glad people are writing on the boards, but I didn't start the post, just contributed to it. Peggie:confused:

I made the sme mistake on the checking in post. :rolleyes:
I went in and changed my preferences to not letting me know of replies.
And I also Unsubscribed to it, but still rec'd some.
I em-d MZ, who said they also fell into the same trap at first and I may have to ride it out until the thread died.
I didn't have any e-mail notifications this morning tho'. So maybe they were able to turn it off.
But first look under what preferences you have set.
I don't remember where I saw the unsubscribe button. But play around the site and you will see it. It was in the upper right hand portion.
I have not been able to get the spellchecker to work. It shows it's Loading, but that's it. And after awhile I get a message that the server is not responding. :confused: I use spellchecker on Dizpins with no problems.

If you go to YOUR post in that thread and 'edit' it, there is an option at the bottom to turn off the e-mail notifications. I made the same mistake, and went back and fixed them.

For future posts, see Jeff's post on how to change it.

Dar

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter