All Star Resorts

woodyandbuzz

Earning My Ears
We are planning an April 2003 trip and plan on staying at ASMo because we like it and think it is the cheapest way to go with 4 adults and 4 kids. Plan on probably getting 3 rooms as the kids do not sleep well together. Do the All Stars provide cots for an extra bed? We would still have 4 people per room, just need another bed so the kids don't have to sleep together. Does anyone know anything about this? Does 3 rooms at All Stars make the most sense money wise if we can not have a cot in each of 2 rooms?

What about the AP rates? Do they ever apply to All Stars? In April?

Is Disney still doing surprise mornings for on-site guests? This is a big reason we stay on site and would hate to see it eliminated. We really take advantage of getting to the parks early; we love it! Thanks for all your help.

I can answer some of your questions. EE or surprise mornings are gone. The parks now open to everyone at the same time.It does not look like they will be back anytime soon. I am not sure about the bed situation. I have head both that yes they do charge for the cots and no they don't. It seems more people said they had to pay than not.(15.00 ? ) Also I do know that connecting rooms(with an inside door in between) are only assured if you have small children and the number of children out number the adults.In other words that it would not be possible to have an adult in each room. This may not be a problem depending on how the adults and children split up into the three rooms. I do also know that these rooms are pretty small and adding a cot might make for tight living. That said we like the All stars and hope that you can work it out to stay there. Hope this helps a little.

Jordan's mom

As a general rule of thumb they don't provide an extra bed. Sometimes with group sales they will. If they do, you can expect to be charged for it.

There is no more early entry.

I can't help you with rates.

Anne

We (four of us) stayed at the All Star Sports two years ago. The rooms are very cramped. It is unlikely that you would be able to fit a cot or a roll-away bed. If you're going to need three rooms, it might be cheaper to get two larger rooms in a different Disney resort that does allow and has room for additional beds.

Sorry, I can't answer your other questions.

Have a terrific trip.

I second the suggestion of getting a two rooms at a deluxe or moderate. There is no way that a cot could be squeezed in an All Star room. Another thing to consider is renting DVC points and staying in a villa.

You can find some good rates at the AKL a delux room has a queen bed ,a bunk bed & a day bed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter