All-Star Resort Refurb Schedule

With these many updates happening to the All Star resorts(starting with Movies) I am very excited to book Movies for our trip in June 2019! I will be watching all the updates on renovations for the upcoming year.

We’re going to ASMovies in May- would love to get a newly refurbbed room- but May could be pushing that.....
Wonder which buildings they’ll do first....
If you do, post pics!! I'm hoping because of the nature of the Values they'll jazz the decor up a bit more than what is at POP, but I'm not holding my breathe on it either.

If you do, post pics!! I'm hoping because of the nature of the Values they'll jazz the decor up a bit more than what is at POP, but I'm not holding my breathe on it either.
Word is the All-Stars will be just like POP-no extra "theming".

Are they seriously planning on having Movies completed by fall 2018? We are going this fall, trying to decide between Movies and Music and would like to avoid construction.
I booked a room at Movies last month for mid December and got an email a couple week ago informing me there would be refurbishment construction during my stay. That tells me it likely won't be done by fall.

Wow Ok the values have queen beds now?
We are staying at movies for 2 nights in October hope for a new room. 1st all star, we tried POP years ago.

Are there queen beds in AOA mermaid rooms?
Thanks
Kerri

The refurbished rooms have 1 real queen bed & 1 pull down queen bed.

I have a Ressie in oct in preferred.... should I just request toy story?
Thanks
Kerri
Buildings 9 and 10 in Toy Story are done, so yes - I'd request it and cross your fingers!

Of course, they're working on Fantasia now, so I'd say if you're in preferred you'd have a pretty good chance of getting a refurbed room by then.

The refurbished rooms have 1 real queen bed & 1 pull down queen bed.
Oh hmmm. Are the reviews good on these! I am assuming better than a foldout?
Thanks

Buildings 9 and 10 in Toy Story are done, so yes - I'd request it and cross your fingers!

Of course, they're working on Fantasia now, so I'd say if you're in preferred you'd have a pretty good chance of getting a refurbed room by then.
Awesome!!! Want my own bed.... sharing with mom so double or queen aren’t a necessity this time. I am wondering if the old double will be more comfy than pull down?
Thanks
Kerri

We are booked January 28-February 1 in a standard room...I would think by then whatever room we get should be refurbed? Can anyone provide a picture of the newly refurbished rooms?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!