• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

All Star resort for less than $77?

Aristomommy

<font color=deeppink>We were in the “wild animals”
I made our reservations for last week of September by calling WDW directly. I got a quote for $77 which the representative told me was the regular value rate for this season. When I asked if they had any specials, she started looking through codes or something ( I was surprised she didn't do that without asking) but had nothing for Ohio, as she stated. Do you think I could do better? So far I haven't found anything, but I thought it would be wirth a try here. Thanks in advance.

Have you checked out the codes on www.mousesavers.com ? I don't know if there is anything for the end of September, but I got Sept 14-23 for $49.00 per night at All Star Sports. I made my reservations a couple of months ago with a code from that site.

We got Sept 22-30 At ASMO for $49.00 from a code on Mousesavers....My bro in law has repeatly tried and still is getting told the $77.00 rate. We made our ressie in May.

We are booked for ASMusic Sept.22 for $49 AP rates. I just told CM I wanted the $49 AP rate. I didn't have a code. Check on mousesavers.com to see if an AP will work for you.

I made my reservations back in May also.The guy on the phone asked me what state I lived in and I told him Ga.He said that they had a Ga. residents rate of $54.88 a night.I believe that is tax included.So I apparently got a $49.00 rate before tax also.We are staying seven nights at ASMu for $384.00.But he asked me where I lived,I didn't ask him anything or give him a code,so there must be several ways to get a better rate.Keep checking.Plus we are arriving Sept 1,which is the value season.

if you are a disney club member, there is a code on the club's website that is good 10-1-01 thru 12-25-01 (excludes a few dates around thanksgiving). they quoted me $66.00/nite including tax...that means $59.00/nite w/o tax!!:p

We also got the $49 rate when we made our ressies a few months ago. I did not ask for any code or rate...I simply asked for their best rates during our stay (Sept 29-Oct 5) because I had heard that they had some really low rates during that time. We did have ASMo for $99 a night so we were really happy with the $49 rate. I think it all depends on the person you talk to and how willing they are to look for the best rate for you. Keep calling and asking...good luck.

Just this morning I was able to get All Stars Sports at the AP rate of $54.88(tax included) for September 14-18.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter