All Star Music...

kaismahma

Mouseketeer
Just learned we have been assigned to All Star Music for our hotel for upcoming cheer competition in February. Anyone want to share their experience with this hotel with me the bad and hopefully some good. Are there buildings that are better than others? Are all the All Star Resorts close to each other. We will be there for 5 nights and then moving to CSR for our family trip. Never stayed at Value to sure what to expect. Thanks!

I've stayed at All Star Music 3 times, and the only bad thing I have to say about it is that the standard rooms are a pretty long walk to food court and buses. Love the Broadway section.
All 3 of the All Star resorts are close to each other, separated by parking lots.

Just learned we have been assigned to All Star Music for our hotel for upcoming cheer competition in February. Anyone want to share their experience with this hotel with me the bad and hopefully some good. Are there buildings that are better than others? Are all the All Star Resorts close to each other. We will be there for 5 nights and then moving to CSR for our family trip. Never stayed at Value to sure what to expect. Thanks!

No bad to share. We have thoroughly enjoyed all our stays at Music. Have a great time!

We just stayed for the first time in Nov. and were happy - love CSR as well, that is our favorite Moderate! Agree with PP - loved Broadway section - so cool to see at night! Great theming, and closest to lobby after preferred buildiing. You can call and add room request - we did Broadway Building 8, top floor, close to lobby - we had Touring Plans service, so requested 8655 by their fax, and got 8659(from one or the other!) You can check out the ASMu thread on resorts forum to see pics and details.

Just be aware you have two double beds vs queens at CSR, and room is a little smaller. We brought a cheap over-the-door style shoe organizer with plastic pockets from Walmart, to hang at end of closet (nearest sink) to keep toiletries in, which helps sink space stay clear(also good at CSR which only has one sink). Also no hot tubs or slides at Values, which you will have at CSR. You are definitely doing the resorts in the right order, but think you will enjoy both!

We have stayed there, and to be honest, the biggest issue of why we no longer stay at Values are the large number of teenage groups. The chanting, the cheering, the screaming, overtaking the entire food court with noise and lack of manners. I'm not at all saying that your girls are going to do this. In fact we have a group from our middle school also heading down in February and I am hoping they behave and represent us well. The last time we stayed at Music as a family, we requested a room as far away from the food court as possible, and it was much quieter. The beds are full sized and aren't great. But it's a place to sleep and CSR is definitely a step up and a great choice for your family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter