All star Music???

loki

Mouseketeer
Hi all, just booked ASMu for our May trip and we got the prefered building.

Which buildings does this include, I am going to assume calypso buildings.

and second question is how quiet are these buildings? and any room recomendations?

Calypso building #1 (smoking) and building #10 (non-smoking) are indeed the preferred location rooms at ASMu. These two buildings are right next to the main Guitar Pool which makes the rooms that overlook the pool very noisy. The rest of the rooms are very quiet unless you happen to hit the cheerleader weeks. ;) Just request a room away from the pool and you will be fine.

I too would like to hear more about AS Music. In our attempt to stay at all the resorts we have booked here (we have already stayed at Movies and Sports and loved it!). I'm just feeling like Music is spread out and wonder about the walk distance. Any advice?

Lisa

Actually, we prefer either Jazz building. They're the next ones down from Calypso moving away from the food court, still close to the grub and bus, but quieter. The Piano pool is close too. We enjoyed our two stays there but got spoiled last year with all the discounts when we upgraded to PO and Dolphin. Still, come Nov. when we're going again if bucks are an issue we'll happily return to AllStar.

Bill From PA

We stayed in Jazz Bldg 2 on the second floor, in the front, near the end of the Bldg closest to the piano pool. You could do terrific people watching, and the walk to the bus stop/food court was minimal.

Thank you!!

glad to hear that building 10 is Non-smoking, I believe we requested non smoking anyhow. I will probably fax in a request for a room on the back side near the elevator and Ice machine :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!