All Star Music Picture Thread

Following this because we will be staying here this summer. So many great pics!! Can anyone tell me if the room decor is the same theme throughout all the buildings or are they specific to Jazz, Rock, Country, etc.?

DisneyFreak06...thank you so much for the beautiful pics. I never see All Star Music from any of those angles, or in that light. It makes me want to stay there! Really, the resort looks great and thanks for posting the pics.

DisneyFreak06...thank you so much for the beautiful pics. I never see All Star Music from any of those angles, or in that light. It makes me want to stay there! Really, the resort looks great and thanks for posting the pics.

Thank you! It's on my list of places to stay again, I haven't stayed there since 09, but enjoyed walking through it again last summer. It's worth a stay for sure!

My daughter and I have a trip planned this November but I'm thinking about booking a family trip in 2016. We've always stayed in the campground but my teens really enjoy hotel rooms and now that the oldest has gone off to college we are down to just needing a room for a family of 6. The prices at ASM can't be beat for the family suites. I was a little worried that the resort might be too Motel 6-ish but looking at the pictures it looks really nice. Hoping for a decent bounce back offer so I can book a fun trip. Thanks for all the great photos.

I am looking for pictures of a king bedroom, hopefully since last renovation. We are staying at Music in October and have connecting rooms, request one to be a king connecting to standard room with doubles. Are all the king rooms handicap style?

If the information online is correct, about 1/2 of the King rooms are accessible, but not even every building has a King room.

All my room pictures are from 2009, but I had a king accessible room. I really should have gone back and gotten something else, I felt horrible the whole trip that I was taking that room!

If the information online is correct, about 1/2 of the King rooms are accessible, but not even every building has a King room.

All my room pictures are from 2009, but I had a king accessible room. I really should have gone back and gotten something else, I felt horrible the whole trip that I was taking that room!

I know for a fact that there are some kings in every building.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts