All Star Music or POP for 2 nights?

shannon006

DIS Veteran
I can't decide between ASMu and POP for 2 nights prior to our stay at AKV. We love the POP, but I also think it would be fun to try ASMu. The cost is not an issue as it is almost the same. I looked for a thread for ASMu, but only found a picture thread.

Specific questions I have are,
1. How is the bus service?
2. How is the food court?

If you stay at Pop you can cross the bridge and check out the Art of Animation Resort. You cant use their feature pools but you can use their food court for a more varied, and I think better, meal.

We love the POP, but I also think it would be fun to try ASMu.

Specific questions I have are,
1. How is the bus service?
2. How is the food court?

Personally ASMu is one of my favorite values. Being sandwiched between the other 2 AS Resorts gives you 3 food courts to try if you want - both are a short walk. Also I've never had a problem with the ASMu busses, even though it's been a while since I stayed there. If you have a car, I like the Broadway section for it's proximity (and theming), otherwise I'd request Jazz.

Enjoy!!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter