All-Star Music 11/27-12/4

Double the fun

Earning My Ears
I am a WDW newbie. I visited once as a child in the 80's. Then my family and I went last year the week before Thanksgiving. We had an amazing time! We were even able to get "free dining". We stayed at Pop and really enjoyed our stay. We are a family of four, me, my husband, and three year-old twin boys.

We decided to return this year since we had so much fun last year. We are going the week after Thanksgiving this year to celebrate my birthday (12/2) and enjoy even more of the Christmas decorations.

We were unable to get a room at Pop again. I was able to get the "free dining" package at All-Star Music. I really wasn't upset by this at all since my boys are super musical and will really enjoy the theme and our family is just fine with full beds since our boys are so small. But what has me worried is Pop Warner. Since we are leaving on Monday 12/4 will we be ahead of the worst of it? Any strategies to deal with this issue?

I did think about a spilt stay but then we will lose a lot of "free dining" meals. Thanks in advance!

-Lisa

Pop Warner checks in 12/2. You'll be fine. Just be smart about where you are in 12/2. Going to be very busy at all star music and parks. We are having an off day that day and doing mini golf and dinner at Disney springs.

I was there with pop Warner last time we went they were at CSR. It was no issue. We will be checking in the same day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter