All Star Movies swimming pools

hkkatie

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me about the pools at ASMo? Are they very good or very basic? Are they fun for kids? Do they have enough shade? (Umbrellas or trees?). I'm a fair-skinned redhead and really need to spend time in the shade otherwise I burn, even with sunscreen. My 4 kids will be between 5-15 at the time of our trip. Are the pools good for all ages?

All of the all star resorts have very basic pools, no slide or anything. The main pool does have games going on all day long, so my kids really enjoy that. They even give out small prizes. As far as shade, I don't remember any umbrellas but it's been about 4 years since we stayed there.

There are some umbrellas with chairs and and tables. As PP said, they are good, fun, basic pools (I was just there.) I think the deepest part is either 4'6" or 5'. I think kids find *any* pool to be fun!

There's two pools (if I remember correctly) and they're pretty basic. Not much shade but kids still seem to enjoy themselves.

You're free to use the pools at any of the All Star resorts, not just the one where you're been staying. They're all the same type of "basic" pool (no fancy theming or water slides like at the deluxe resorts), but most kids are very happy in any pool. Our kids never ask for a fancier pool when we're staying at Pop Century. We've never stayed at All Stars (this Thanksgiving will be our first) so I don't know anything about shade options, but I think your kids will be very happy with the pools there.

Thank you all for the information! Are there towels at the pools, or do we bring towels from our rooms?

Thank you all for the information! Are there towels at the pools, or do we bring towels from our rooms?
You can get towels at the pool. This was changed last year, before that you needed to bring from your room.

What time are the pool's open? I like to get up at dawn to go swimming at home. Will they let us do that?

What time are the pool's open? I like to get up at dawn to go swimming at home. Will they let us do that?
Well, if dawn is after 7AM or later, you might be able to swim early. The gates will be locked before the pool is opened for the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter