All star movies resort

hew25

Earning My Ears
My boyfriend and I (aged 19) are staying at the All Star Movies resort in September and I was wondering which building was the best to stay in. we are considering 101 Dalmations, Toy Story or Fantasia. We want to be near the centre, and don't mind noise. I would welcome any advice about previous experiences of the different buildings and the good and bad points.

thanks

Helen :bounce: :Pinkbounc ;) :D :earsboy: :sunny: :wave:

We've stayed in the Toy Story section - to tell you the truth I didn't think there was that much difference between the buildings in terms of location. Toy Story was fun because of the giant Buzz and Woody outside our front door. Made me smile every morning!

Regards

Rob

We requested (and got :D ) Dalmations, and loved it!

I thought that the Dalmations buildings were well located for the food court / shop / bus stops, as well as being near both the main pool and the quieter pool and laundry.

I would have loved Toy Story, too!

Hi Helen! :wave:

Can't help you with ASMo (I've visited, but not stayed there), but just wanted to say <font color=blue>Hi!</font>, and welcome to the DIS UK!

Will this be your first trip? Do tell us all about yourself, and ask away with your questions!

The first time we stayed at All Star Movies they put us in Mighty Ducks, it had a king size bed so they moved us to Toy Story. Second time we went we requested and got Toy Story.
Going again in July and we are going to request Dalmations:D

Hi Debbie and everyone else

it is my first stay in a disney resort

my boyfriend and I have both been before with our families but this is our first time together. I have never been to AK or seen so many other things in the other parks, so I am REALLY EXCITED.

thanks for everyones advice

Helen:jester:

You will love AK. What about IoA - have you been there yet? You won't recognise Universal if you haven't been since IoA and CityWalk were opened - it's amazing. Every bit as good as Disney, IMHO.

When are you going?

I haven't been to IoA, my boyfriend has. I last went to Florida in 1995, so I have a lot to see. I have been to Disneyland California since, and my boyfriend and I went to Disneyland Paris last year, but I can't wait to go back to Florida. I didn't even go to downtown disney last time because I was staying offsite and didn't have time. I am really looking forward to unlimited entry to disney quest with our ultimate park hopper.

We are going mid September for 2 weeks, less than 100 days to go now, I am so excited :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce:

We stayed at AS Movies last year. We were at Fantasia, very close to pool, buses & food. Not very noisy. The Love bug area seemed very quiet but a bit farther from pool, food & buses. We enjoyed walking around and seeing all areas while there.:D

We stayed at ASMo in Dec. We asked for Toy Story and got Dalmatians, which was excellent. Very close to both Fantasia and Mighty Ducks pool's. Also it was great for the food court and bus stops.

We asked for Toy Story when we checked in but were told only Dalmations was available. DW and DD got upset and reception phoned all the workmen and cleaners to get a room in Toy Story ready for us. - How's that for service. We were two doors away from Buzz and opposite Woody - the kids loved it ( so did I!!)

I wouldn't think the rooms are too different anywhere.

Tony

That is really impressive, you can always trust disney for good service. I think we will try that ;)

This is our first holiday together and we want to be as special as possible. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce:

Jess and I stayed in the All Star Movies for our Honeymoon last year, we were there for 3 weeks and it was absolutly superb. We really wanted to stay in a moderate/luxury resort as I am sure everyone does, however once we arrived we decided that we wouldn't want to be any where else.

We stayed in the Toy Story section which is what we requested and we were facing Buzz Lightyear, it was great. You will really enjoy your stay here.

Let us know how everything goes.

Dave

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter