All Star Movies Renovations

How is the noise level with the construction? We have reservations in mid August, so it seems like there still might be construction. We plan on afternoon rest time. We are booked standard and would prefer to stay in our usual Mighty Ducks building if it's not too loud.
We stayed in a newly remodelled room at the POP Century last year and the building next door was being worked on and we heard nothing at all. We were initially worried about it for our afternoon rest period.

Just to confirm, Love Bug and Mighty Ducks are the only standard sections? If I am booked standard and want a renovated room, I should aim to get into a Love Bug building (for now)?

I am considering ASMo for my September trip and would like to maximize my chances to get a renovated room. Sorry if this has been asked before but do I rather book preferred or standard? Thanks :flower3:

I am considering ASMo for my September trip and would like to maximize my chances to get a renovated room. Sorry if this has been asked before but do I rather book preferred or standard? Thanks :flower3:
Preferred would be a better bet. They have 3 buildings done and are working on the Dalmatians before mighty ducks.

@Haley R, since we have evidence of the refurb starting up again, think you should update post #1 with that?
Good call :thumbsup2 I had edited the Dalmatian's part previously saying it was in progress, but I forgot to take off the message at the top saying renovations had been paused. Thanks!

is there any estimated timeline for when the refurbs will be completed? My family and I are looking at a trip to WDW in October and are contemplating either POP or ASMO. The queen size beds will be much better for our family than the double size beds.

is there any estimated timeline for when the refurbs will be completed? My family and I are looking at a trip to WDW in October and are contemplating either POP or ASMO. The queen size beds will be much better for our family than the double size beds.
They were supposed to be done this spring, but everything was paused for awhile. They just started picking things back up again. If you're able to book POP then I would definitely do that.

Currently staying in the Toy Story section for our trip. Arrived yesterday. Here for 8 nights. They seem to be all in currently on building #4 of the Dalmatians section. Walked by yesterday afternoon and they seemed to have workers in every room on the first and second floor on the “front side” near the main walking path. From what I’ve seen, all rooms have been stripped and they seem to be making quick progress on the rooms.

Currently staying in the Toy Story section for our trip. Arrived yesterday. Here for 8 nights. They seem to be all in currently on building #4 of the Dalmatians section. Walked by yesterday afternoon and they seemed to have workers in every room on the first and second floor on the “front side” near the main walking path. From what I’ve seen, all rooms have been stripped and they seem to be making quick progress on the rooms.
Awesome! Thanks for the report. Are you having a good trip?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts