All Star Movies Renovations

Katy2009 - can we rely on you to do some surveillance during your trip to provide an update on renovation progress and confirm whether or not works at AS Music have started.

Yes, I will try to take a look around and see if I can get a good update. We will be there the last week of October, so it should be interesting to see what is/isn't completed by then.

I will be checking in next week. My only request made upon booking was refurbed room but I also am cheap so it’s standard. It’s a quick 3 night trip and I intend to commando the parks but I will let you know what I can about construction.

I will be checking in next week. My only request made upon booking was refurbed room but I also am cheap so it’s standard. It’s a quick 3 night trip and I intend to commando the parks but I will let you know what I can about construction.
Thank you, that would be great!

How quickly do Disney deal with complaints should they arise?

All (or most?) of the resorts are now providing an email address that, in my experience, is being monitored by the onsite front desk staff, and (again in my experience) they are responding to almost immediately. At Pop Century during my visit this July, I had two issues where I emailed and got an immediate phone call in the room from people at Pop Century, with the appropriate resolution following right after those phone calls.

All (or most?) of the resorts are now providing an email address that, in my experience, is being monitored by the onsite front desk staff, and (again in my experience) they are responding to almost immediately. At Pop Century during my visit this July, I had two issues where I emailed and got an immediate phone call in the room from people at Pop Century, with the appropriate resolution following right after those phone calls.
When do they provide the email address ? Is this at check-in ?

Yes, I will try to take a look around and see if I can get a good update. We will be there the last week of October, so it should be interesting to see what is/isn't completed by then.

Are you there the last full week of October? We're there 10/22-27!

The "WDW Vacation Advisor" (that's what her follow-up email said) with whom I spoke about my reservation tried to tell me that all renovations were complete already. Um. No.

We paid for preferred. I requested Toy Story when I spoke to the "Vacation Advisor" and through touringplans.

The "WDW Vacation Advisor" (that's what her follow-up email said) with whom I spoke about my reservation tried to tell me that all renovations were complete already. Um. No.

We paid for preferred. I requested Toy Story when I spoke to the "Vacation Advisor" and through touringplans.
Lol yeah she might’ve been a tad misinformed.

DW and I are staying in ASMo in Feb...requested Mighty Ducks for the proximity to bus. IF I understand correctly, these rooms should be complete by then?

DW and I are staying in ASMo in Feb...requested Mighty Ducks for the proximity to bus. IF I understand correctly, these rooms should be complete by then?
They should be as long as nothing gets behind schedule.

Do you think both fantasia buildings will be complete by Christmas? I am staying in preferred and was going to request a refurbished room in fantasia.

Do you think both fantasia buildings will be complete by Christmas? I am staying in preferred and was going to request a refurbished room in fantasia.
I’m not sure what the situation is right now with construction but I would say your chances are highly likely for them both to be done.

When are you staying? We requested Toy Story but touring plans says they have no king beds. When did that happen?? Or is it because it's still in refurb?

When are you staying? We requested Toy Story but touring plans says they have no king beds. When did that happen?? Or is it because it's still in refurb?

We will be there later this week. But we didn't request a king bed, so we're fine in the Toy Story section. I have no idea which sections have king beds. I'm sorry I'm not more help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter