All Star Movie help please

Tuffcookie

Enjoys an early hour of peace. Is a smart cookie.
I will be going to WDW at the end of next July (to celebrate my 50th birthday!) with youngest DS, age 11, and a girl friend and her adopted son, age 8. They have never been to WDW so I really want them to feel the Magic! I think the All Stars is the perfect place for the boys. I stayed with both sons at the All Star Music back in 2000 and really liked it. Which building is closest to the reservation desk/food court? I know it is considered preferred now but since my friend has a bad back it will be worth it. Also, I can't remember in what order the All Star Resort guests are picked up and dropped off. Is it Music, Sports, Movies or some other order? Thanks for your help!

TC:cool:

Fantasia, Dalmations and Toy Story are all close. Fantasia are the preferred buildings. When the All Stars share busses usually but not always they load and unload at Sports, then Music and then Movies.

when walking out of main lobby area you come to pool in front of you. fantasia bulidings are behind pool toy story must be to left and puppies aka dalmatians are to your right.

Toy Story is very close to the main building and the closest to the buses. It's not a prefered building but just as close. The bus order is Sports, Music, Movies but in the three trips we've stayed here only a handful of times have we had to share a bus with the other resorts.

Our APs run out in early August so we may be there the same time as you again this year. ;)

Bobcat, Sounds good! I'm always up to a DIS Meet!!! Maybe SSB would show up again!:)

TC:cool:

If you request one of those 3 buildings, I'm sure they will be able to give it you. We stayed at dalmatians last yr, didn't even request it, just got it by luck, and I think dalmatians and toy story are just as close as getting a romm at the far end of the preferred building.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter