All Saints holiday 2019

lizzyshakuntala

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone! We're planning to visit DLP in one day in early November. Our option is to go on one of these dates: Nov. 4, 5, 6, and it's all in a week when Ultimate FastPass won't be available. I've checked a few websites online that mentioned the All Saints holiday can extend all the way to Nov. 6.

So my questions are:
- How are the crowds during All Saints holiday?
- Between our dates (Nov. 4, 5, 6), which do you think will be the best day to go?

TIA :goodvibes

I would go on 5, it is a holiday weekend , Monday is probably the busiest out of these. And then there is Bonfire fireworks over Lake Disney on 4 and 6 November, so Tuesday would be my best guess.

I think crowds will be reasonable, but never been this week myself. I judge by the days my Parisian colleagues take off and that is all in the week before.

I would go on 5, it is a holiday weekend , Monday is probably the busiest out of these. And then there is Bonfire fireworks over Lake Disney on 4 and 6 November, so Tuesday would be my best guess.

I think crowds will be reasonable, but never been this week myself. I judge by the days my Parisian colleagues take off and that is all in the week before.
Hi Karin! Thank you for your reply.
The 5th is actually my initial choice, but I was still unsure and wanted opinions here.
:thanks: I think I can confirm our date now :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter