CABANA BAY BEACH RESORT Thread..........

D42ACD9F-EB1D-4FD7-975D-10EA2F39D92A_zps2az15txu.png

2 bedrooms, 2 fulls, 1 queen and a pullout. I'm assuming the new tower which also has volcano view standard rooms.
3-28-17 is the starting book date. Sorry Mac, couldn't get the DIS to load earlier.

i know disney has DVC but never heard of the universal hotels with it.

i affectionately call the UO hotels and parks the Darkside......

Cbay/CB/Cabana Bay is a hotel at UO
CBBR is a hotel at wdw

i know disney has DVC but never heard of the universal hotels with it.

i affectionately call the UO hotels and parks the Darkside......

Cbay/CB/Cabana Bay is a hotel at UO
CBBR is a hotel at wdw
Lol...love it!
I was wondering if it was "Disney only" for DVC. Definitely interested in staying at Cabana Bay at the darside when we go in 2018!

many people love Cbay!

next year they are opening up 2 bedroom suites that sleep 8
722 sq ft
it will face Volcano Bay which will be the 3rd park

btw, i call disney the motherland

many people love Cbay!

next year they are opening up 2 bedroom suites that sleep 8
722 sq ft
it will face Volcano Bay which will be the 3rd park

btw, i call disney the motherland
The 2 bedroom would be perfect!!! Thanks for the info.

Do we know how many 2-bedrooms suites there are?

I agree that they look super appealing. My next trip is going to (hopefully) be three of us and the ability for everyone to have their own separate space would be ideal. However, when I looked at random date in early May, one two-bedroom suite was just a little cheaper than booking two separate tower suites. What's up with that?

The Universal website is down right so I haven't been able to play around with any other dates to see how much it fluctuates.

Booked through Orbitz with a steal of a rate for next year. We are so excited to stay there!!! Can someone tell me how far of a walk it is to Toothsome from the hotel?

Booked through Orbitz with a steal of a rate for next year. We are so excited to stay there!!! Can someone tell me how far of a walk it is to Toothsome from the hotel?
Take the bus from Cbay to the parks

You will be let off at the end of city walk

Toothsome will be the right hand side as you walk thru city walk

Or you could walk to SF hotel and take the water taxi to city walk

Using transportation will shorten the time for you

Could be a 25 minute walk from Cbay to toothsome depending on how fast/slow you walk

Take the bus from Cbay to the parks

You will be let off at the end of city walk

Toothsome will be the right hand side as you walk thru city walk

Or you could walk to SF hotel and take the water taxi to city walk

Using transportation will shorten the time for you

Could be a 25 minute walk from Cbay to toothsome depending on how fast/slow you walk

Thanks for the info! Might be better to just head straight there from the park.

Once you are in the parks and want to hit toothsome, it would only be a short 5 minute walk at the most to the place

When booking through orbitz or another site simikar, do you still get the same perks as if you booked directly through the universal site? Planning a week long stay, but only two days at US so I don't really need a package deal. But the family rooms look amazing for the price so we're going to give it a try.

When booking through orbitz or another site simikar, do you still get the same perks as if you booked directly through the universal site? Planning a week long stay, but only two days at US so I don't really need a package deal. But the family rooms look amazing for the price so we're going to give it a try.

If you mean Early Entry yes, you do still get that regardless of who you book through.

Slightly off topic, but I'm trying to decide whether to book Cabana Bay for 2 nights or the Holiday Inn Express just outside U.S.

Do all offsite hotel shuttles drop off at the same location as onsite hotel shuttles?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter