All Hands! Jolly Roger be Coming Soon!

tinkabellspirate

Lost between islands mostly.
If ye been missing your Disney Pirates, the time is now to rejoin the battles.

(Rumors about an invasion by Jolly Roger and his undead army just might be true. Join Pirates Online own GMs, the Marceline guild, as we prepare for battle!
Get tips and combat strategies straight from Captain Walter and his crew this weekend!

Look for this skull and torch icon over the heads of Pirates Online GM's and introduce yourself! Only Pirates Online Staff have this icon.)

When:
Friday, October 9 from 4PM - 5PM
Saturday, October 10 from 2PM - 3PM
Sunday, October 11 from 3PM - 4PM
(All times Pacific Standard, Los Angeles.)

Where:
All "B" named oceans/servers. The marketplace just outside the Rowdy Roster on Port Royal.
Please note: This is a ROLE PLAYING event. Unless asked to do so by a Pirates Online GM, keep yer weapons stowed during the event. Please be respectful to your fellow pirates - DO NOT participate in disruptive behavior.

pirate:

Jolly Roger and his invasions on Port Royal have begun! Along with his black magic voodoo curses he seems to have awoke more than just undead skeleton armies. Ghost have now been spotted in and around the Caribbean.:scared1:
Oh and new updates include 3D bring your specks:3dglasses

Jolly Roger and his invasions on Port Royal have begun! Along with his black magic voodoo curses he seems to have awoke more than just undead skeleton armies. Ghost have now been spotted in and around the Caribbean.:scared1:
Oh and new updates include 3D bring your specks:3dglasses

Oh btw try to refrain from using 3D mode during an invasion...

screenshot_2009-10-16_15-51-48.jpg

WTG Mate... look at you... Your working hard at keeping it fresh and alive!

Hats off to you and your resolve. I am with you in the fresh excitement of the Game!
It has never been better,.. much of all that players want rolled out and more on the way.

always a pleasure M'Lady!

See you in the Caribbean again soon :thumbsup2

I just downloaded the game for the first time last night and started playing. It seems pretty fun. I participated in a fight against a Jolly Roger invasion. So far, so good. I was trying to figure out why the ocean was green and found out that it was colored that way for St. Patrick's Day. Nice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter