All except 1

tydad

Earning My Ears
Called in this morning and got all my request for the week of nov 7-13 except 1. The only one was liberty tree for dinner that I didn't get. Got Le Cellier, Ohana,Boma,Mama Melrose,WCC,, and Tusker House. So all in all not bad I think. Matt

feels like you won the lottery or something - doesn't it? :laughing:

Keep trying for the one you didn't get, it's just a test of your perseverance.

Congrats on getting your adrs! It's surprising you got Le Cellier & Ohana, which are usually fairly difficult to get, but you couldn't get Liberty Tree Tavern :confused3 As the pp stated, don't give up on LTT - I've seen lots of posts where persistence has paid off for other DISers. Good luck!

Oh yes it feels great. The one I didn't get was no big deal to me, just went with backup plan

Called in this morning and got all my request for the week of nov 7-13 except 1. The only one was liberty tree for dinner that I didn't get. Got Le Cellier, Ohana,Boma,Mama Melrose,WCC,, and Tusker House. So all in all not bad I think. Matt

Oh wow.....you guys are going to be there almost same dates we are. I did my ADRs yesterday and got all the reservations I wanted. Just had to adjust some of the times slightly. I was really excited about that. We're eating at Le Cellier also.

We are eating wed night at Le Cellier. Staying at WL villas. Had lost some excitement about going until I figured out last week that my ADR date was today. Now I am all excited again. Bring on November.

We are there the exact same dates! Made my ADRs this morning, and also couldn't get LTT. Someone wrote in the November countdown about a Very Merry Dinner at LTT that was mentioned when they received their MVMCP tickets, so I would assume that's why the LTT dinner ADRs were not available online. I called on the phone, and the woman asked nothing about whether or not we had MVMCP tickets. Asked for a 5:45, got a 6:30 - we'll take it!

We are eating wed night at Le Cellier. Staying at WL villas. Had lost some excitement about going until I figured out last week that my ADR date was today. Now I am all excited again. Bring on November.

We have Le Cellier for Monday......Biergarten on Wednesday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter