All Epcot Resorts Sold Out 11/3-11/6??

ErinsMommy

She believed she could, so she did
Could that be, or possible its related to the website shutdown from free dining?

Free dining isn't available those dates, so probably not that. Could be because it's a short stay....try putting in more nights and something might come up.

As others have said, Food and Wine half marathon so they probably are booked, or being held by RunDisney for the race weekend packages. Keep checking, but I would book somewhere else in the mean time.

thank you all - I know those days aren't free dining, but was hopeful the website outage from free dining still had things out of whack. we have our stay booked, but was hoping to possibly get another room as my mom is looking to possibly join us and it'll be in all our best interests if she was in her own room/space. :)

Disney often has a form of minimum stays (not official # of days, rather, depends on some computer model to prevent orphaned dates (something like that)).
For example, both BWI and BWV are available 11/2 to 11/8, but not 11/3-11/6.

Last edited:
Disney often has a form of minimum stays (not official # of days, rather, depends on some computer model to prevent orphaned dates (something like that)).
For example, both BWI and BWV are available 11/2 to 11/8, but not 11/3-11/6.
Actually trying one less day also works: 11/4 - 11/6 shows a STD view BWI room at rack rate of $505. For @ErinsMommy try to get any part of the stay and you can always add an additional day(s) later. The room inventory changes quite often, keep checking. I also have had luck adding a single day by calling vs using the Web, not all inventory shows up on the web.

Dave

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter