All Disney World Attractions Ranked (That I've been on)

Actually, you commented on the reasoning behind his comments...as if you knew his motives for writing them.

Actually you did that first when you theorized that the OP doesn't even like Disney. And I took the opposite position that the OP does like Disney.

I'm sorry that discussion bothers you so much. Perhaps message boards aren't for you.

I don't understand that logic. The time it took has no relevance on his dis/like for WDW.

His wording is where I drew my opinion.
Take #7, #6, #4, as examples. These area all at the top of the list. Even when he likes a ride, he still gives negative feedback.

My opinion...That's all!

You're fair to have those opinions, I do however disagree with your mentions of #7,#6,#4.

I think for Soarin I said something that almost everyone I talk to mentions if they're not in a middle row.

For Space Mountain I was trying to paint the picture that Disney took a potentially boring ride and added so many cool elements to make it a great ride.

For Big Thunder all I stated was that it's a more thrilling ride if you're in the back because you get to experience the whole drop instead being attached to the chain halfway down the hill.

Actually you did that first when you theorized that the OP doesn't even like Disney. And I took the opposite position that the OP does like Disney.

I'm sorry that discussion bothers you so much. Perhaps message boards aren't for you.

Appreciate the support Sandeep1. I thought it would be stupid to rank rides in certain spots without my reasoning for doing so. I figures if someone loved a ride that I didn't, I'd get some negative feedback.

Let me start by saying I love WDW, huge fan. Reading through your list I agree with most of your rankings, I realized that the attractions are not the sole reason I enjoy WDW. They, for me, are kind of just "the icing on the cake." For me, the appeal is more than the rides and shows. Especially when it comes to the rides, many are not that great, but the theming helps make them fun.

Let me start by saying I love WDW, huge fan. Reading through your list I agree with most of your rankings, I realized that the attractions are not the sole reason I enjoy WDW. They, for me, are kind of just "the icing on the cake." For me, the appeal is more than the rides and shows. Especially when it comes to the rides, many are not that great, but the theming helps make them fun.

That's a really good point. As a kid my mom would hardly ever go on rides, but always said Disney was her favorite place to visit and really didn't understand what she meant until years later.

I realized I probably posted this in the wrong thread. I think I'm going to also post this in the attractions thread.

It’s all relative to your age. Of course I wouldn’t like a lot of the baby rides unless I had a child with me. To see the joy on their faces on some of your lower “ranked” rides is worth it all!

Thanks for posting your attraction list. If I ranked every attraction it would look quite a bit different than yours. DH and I are older adults so our list has changed a lot over time (we've been to DLR numerous times, just three long vacations to WDW). Our top five list at WDW is:
- Kilimanjaro Safari
- Spaceship Earth
- Toy Story Mania
- Haunted Mansion
- Tie: PeopleMover and Carousel of Progress

See, quite a bit different than yours. It's great that there are so many attractions to choose from. Everyone has their own favorites.

I realized I probably posted this in the wrong thread. I think I'm going to also post this in the attractions thread.
If you post this in the 'regular' theme park attractions planning board, they will probably move it on you. Maybe the theme park community board

Thanks for posting your attraction list. If I ranked every attraction it would look quite a bit different than yours. DH and I are older adults so our list has changed a lot over time (we've been to DLR numerous times, just three long vacations to WDW). Our top five list at WDW is:
- Kilimanjaro Safari
- Spaceship Earth
- Toy Story Mania
- Haunted Mansion
- Tie: PeopleMover and Carousel of Progress

See, quite a bit different than yours. It's great that there are so many attractions to choose from. Everyone has their own favorites.
Thanks for the reply. You're right, everyone has their own preferences and there aren't any right or wrong rankings :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter