All Disney parks in 9 months

We are back from our travel for a little bit. Hands down we loved Shanghai Disneyland. I was stressed out about the report of crowds and truly was in a panic. We cleared security with ease and walked into a wide open park. How does that happen. We rode pirates twice because it is that amazing. We went on Tron 3 times and did everything we wanted.

Hong Kong, the castle is under construction. It is a very cute park that is easy to do in a day. It reminded me a little of how easy Euro Disney is to see in a day. They did have a special plushy ??? Not Stella but I forgot who. It was only at Hong Kong so we bought it for a friend.

Finally Disney Tokyo and Disney Sea. We stayed at a Disney hotel and got up at 6 am for breakie and line up. It was kinda crazy but we had fun. We got confused once in as the CM said we could get tickets at :45. All in all we had a blast and ran from ride to ride with our extra 15 min! We went on Pooh which was very cute, even the DS said it was ok.

Disney Sea, what a fabulous park! They built a theme park by putting up a seawall and then added the water to elements in the park. We went back twice to this park it was so amazing. The first time again we ran to the rides, toy story, haunted house, etc. We did it all day long and were exhausted, but then we back the next day to see the park, enjoy the food, and do slow and fun rides like the gondolas.

September is Paris, November is Disneyland Cali and ending in WDW. All the Disney parks in the world in 6 months time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!