All Disney employees blocked out of Disneyland starting May 18?

The CM preview info has been posted online; there are several time slot options, they can bring a guest, no photos, ride not guaranteed, etc. I’ve seen it a few places. I’m glad they get to see it since it’s going to make their lives crazy!
If the date is after the 18th, when there are no signins or self admission, will they have to buy a ticket to attend? Curious how that works.

Which ride is he working on?

Right now, it sounds like mainly those CMs in management levels are riding. Media preview is May 29/30, and some CM groups have been told they will be allowed to ride then.

He is working on both rides, but the majority was Smuggler's Run. He's in Design and Engineering and builds and programs things for the ride, so he spent most of Spring in California testing and riding!

Saw the hub about signing up for CM previews!! It's California cast only so unless we go to the WDI event like we did for Avatar, I'll be waiting until it opens here at WDW.

Last edited:

Have friends in from WDW who are cast. We were chatting with a CM and they told them where to go and they just had to show their cast ID and got to ride today!! Great surprise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter