All day dining package on SW website question

hunter1211

Mouseketeer
Hi there everyone. I am trying to find a budget friendly Christmas vacation for my family of 7 (all 10 and above) this year. I was on SW orlando website and priced out the a eat free package with one of their official hotels that came up total price of around $2200 for a 5 night stay.

The question I have is it says all day dining for one day per park. Does that mean I only get free all day dining for only one day of my stay OR do I get all day dining for every day of my stay but just in one park?

Sorry if the question sounds stupid, but we have never been to seaworld before and the price just seamed almost too good to be true, but if it is I am all for it. Lol

Thanks in advance for any help.

I typed in a hypothetical stay the week of turkey day 2017
Nov 19-25 under the detail it said

• Includes unlimited admission to SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica Orlando for the length of your stay. Plus you will receive a one-day All-Day Dine per person at SeaWorld and a one-day all-Day Dine at Banana Beach Buffett at Aquatica. Admission tickets provided in this package expire 14 days after first use. Dining Deals are valid for only 1 day at each park.

So it appears that its only 1 day of dining at each park, so 2 days of dining.

Just an FYI - all day dining = an entree, drink, dessert each hour for the day.

Thank you for the reply. So, I guess we are better off adding the all day dining access for each day we are there except the two days included in the package so we can get dining every day.

And since you are going over Christmas, check out their Blue Friday deals. Last year, on blue (black) Friday (the day after the American Thanksgiving), they had buy one get one free all day dining, and buy one get one free tours.

That was a great deal for us. We are Super Grover pass holders, so last year, enjoyed Discovery Cove, SW, Aquadica and BGT even more with those 2 deals, including an awesome Artic tour.

And since you are going over Christmas, check out their Blue Friday deals. Last year, on blue (black) Friday (the day after the American Thanksgiving), they had buy one get one free all day dining, and buy one get one free tours.

That was a great deal for us. We are Super Grover pass holders, so last year, enjoyed Discovery Cove, SW, Aquadica and BGT even more with those 2 deals, including an awesome Artic tour.

I agree, I would hold off getting the dining plan until closer to your trip (especially with the Blue Friday stuff).

I don't think we would have gotten the dining plan unless it was buy on get one, I don't feel the food is all that great; but is worth it BOGO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!