All day dining-drinks only

marshallandcartersmo

DIS Veteran
Has anyone had experience with just getting drinks at the counter service restaurants & it not counting towards your meal?
I emailed SeaWorld to ask about just getting drinks or snacks instead of a full meal, & they replied that was something we could do.
Anyone experience that?
TIA

It occurred to me you might be asking how to do it.

Just go in and ask for a drink or help yourself to self serve area. Walk by the cashier and they will wave you on.

We were never questioned and do it all the time that way.

If you get food of any kind, you will have to wait for them to scan your bracelet.

I personally think SW all day dine is the best value in all of orlando. There are so many places to use it with all kinds of different foods. Try the hot chocolate at least once. It is so thick and rich. I have a file with all the menus. If you would like a copy, send me a pm with your email and I will get it back to you as soon as I can.

I found it easier to get drinks/ waterbottles at the little stands with my pass then going into the restaurants there is always lines and drinks are at the farthest point. Drinks are unlimted anytime. I made sure to get a couple extra waterbottles to take back to the hotel .. also I poured my kids soda in a empty water bottle because seaworld does not do kids or straws.

A couple of times for the hour allotment we just got watermelon, strwberries or cookies

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter