All Day Dine

tony67

DIS Veteran
So I just wanted to provide some info on the Sea World All Day Dine

Before I left this was not really clear to me how it worked - I had heard that the time resets at the top of the hour for example.

It does not - you have one hour from the last time you ate - so choose and plan well.

Anyway I purchased this with my AAA ticket and it was 95.99 per person - so about $20 for the all day dine. I would definitely do this again for that price - but I would not pay the 34.95 full price

First thing in the AM at park opening I did not see much available and ended up at the Pretzel Kitchen (opens at 10:30) for a bacon pretzel its a bit out of the way first thing in the AM but well worth it. I got a bottle of water and skipped the side - they had things like cake - I did not see any fruit.

Later in the day I had a pretzel dog and a meatball pretzel - all were very good

Back to breakfast I had also completely missed that the spice mill is open at 10AM - it is at the bottom of the flyer and for whatever reason I missed it - I guess because it is listed separately as continental breakfast 10-11 - and then the lunch and dinner hours are listed below it at 11-5 - you really have to look for it

This is the information for that day:
img032.jpg

One thing I noticed (at least at the smokehouse) when ordering food she was looking to see if people had a band on - people with a band seemed to get less IMO. I really did not see that anywhere else.

Anyway overall for $20 it was a very good deal - just keep track of the time.
Some of the hours I just got strawberries and a water - but that keeps you from eating again for an hour - and it is a little embarrassing to get food and be told it has not been an hour (I thought it reset at the top of the hour)

I'll post whatever photos of the food I have to this thread

Last edited:
Fish Sandwich from Spice Mill - this was a decent piece of sustainable fish
20170919_151657.jpg

Side Strawberries (they have this at most restaurants)
20170919_132920.jpg

Brisket from Smokehouse (I would skip the smokehouse in future)
20170919_132915.jpg

Thank you for your posts, tony67! It's always great to get as much info as possible about the All Day Dining Deal! We hope to use it on our next trip!

Thanks for the info! We are going for 3 nights in Dec and hoping for the BOGO deal on Blu Friday!

Yeah the BOGO deal is the way to go. The food isn't all that great for full price.

It is convenient though, so for those just going for the day then it might be alright a full.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!