All American Backyard Barbecue - opinions wanted

magicplace4me

Mouseketeer
I was interested in getting some input on the All American Backyard Barbecue. Anyone been? It sounds like fun and it might be a nice alternative to Chef Mickey's which we love, but something new is always nice! I'd appreciate any input you guys may have.

We thought the food was great, but the character interaction (simply stand in long lines throughout the evening), and the games were not good at all. It's not something we'd consider again. We loved HDD and Chef Mickey's is our fav character meal.

HTH.

Lisa

Normally I don't like to post really negative things, but I have to say that the ALL American BBQ was the worst meal we have ever had at Disney. The food was overcooked, had been sitting out for too long and there were many, many flies on and around the food. That said, the younger kids had fun dancing with the characters and playing games. However, we left very early and ordered pizza back at the resort! It was a very expensive and disappointing evening.

There are too many much better choices in my opinion. Again, I hate to be so negative, but wanted to share our experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!