all about quick service dining plan

I am curious if anyone last year tried using the BOGO 50% off dining cards (from the Passholder Appreciation Days) on any day other than when they purchased them. Although the terms say they must be used the same day I suspect they would work on future dates as other posters have noted. I am just thinking ahead to this years promotion.

Last August I was able to buy the dining card AP deal and use it on another day. We were at CB for 7 nights and the longest I waited to use a card was probably 2 days and it just had a drink or snack left on it. I loved the AP appreciation deals last year! Wish I could travel that time of year again ❤️

Thanks!

The BOGO is a great deal especially if you use the dining plan credits wisely. For some it isn’t worthwhile but I easily save money using the credits based on where and what I eat.

I will definitely report back this year and let everyone know how it goes. I am going to be in Orlando during appreciation days and then again in October for HHN. I plan on buying a few plans to use in October. Will see how it goes and let you guys know.

Of course this is all assuming they offer the promotion again this year. Who knows they may scrap it. We will know soon enough. They usually announce the promotions at the end of July.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter