Alerts and watched threads

ww52

DIS Veteran
I have a list of watched threads - and they all show the "eyeglasses" when I look on the forum table of contents.

But I don't get alerts for all of them. I turned them off somehow (I assume) and I think I did that for a couple in error. But I can't seem to find where I did that and can't find where to get it back.

Can anyone help?

Try unwatching the thread and "watching" it again. You should get a pop-up window asking if you want to receive alerts, or not.

I "unwatched" the thread (Swan and Dolphin in the Resorts section) and clicked "watch again. That worked - but only for a while. I got a couple alerts yesterday/today - but now I see several posts on that thread this afternoon - and I did not get alerts for that thread.

It's strange - and I wonder if somehow there is a limit? I've been getting several alerts today on a couple of very active threads.

Not a huge deal of course since I can just go to my watched thread page and check it out myself a couple times a day. But it's strange.

Have you read all the posts? Once you get an Alert, you need on’t get another until you actually visit that thread and read through the end. If you don’t go to the thread, it won’t send more Alerts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter