Ale and Compass, when will it open ????

waltsdouble

Mouseketeer
We're stay at the Boardwalk in November and would love to book the new Ale and Compass for breakfast. Any news on when it will open?

I'd love to know also. I'm headed to WDW Tuesday and plan to check it out.

We're also interested. We loved doing Captain's Grille brunch on our sleep in days, and are wondering what the A&C menu is going to look like.

Well, now I have a reason to not be TOO bummed about what happened today. Turns out the trip with DH just became a solo trip, due to illness. But rather than both of us canceling, I must go-got to check out Ale and Compass. Honestly, thanks everyone for helping me make lemonade out of lemons.

We are going Nov/Dec and I too am waiting for Ale and Compass to open up. Captain's Grille was one of our favourites and our go to breakfast (we prefer TS to CS) when we stayed at YC, so hoping that Ale and Compass is open by the end of November and that it's as great as Captains Grille was.

OK, I did go over there today and found out what I could (not much). At the concierge desk they said "Well, it's supposed to open October 23rd, but don't hold us to that!" I get the feeling it's been "supposed to open" other times.

Yachtsman Steakhouse is providing breakfast and lunch through November 1st, taking over for the temporary service at Ariel's, which ended on September 29th. I would hope that Ale & Compass would be ready on November 2nd.

Menu on the website, but some of the alcohol menu is blank. Have a try at booking at ADR and see what the first date available to book and that might give you a clue.

Hunh. First date available to book on the website is Nov 26. We'll be home by then :(

Hope it opens sooner, ditto ADRs.

I have booked a breakfast and a lunch. I like the new menu and looking forward to trying it. I Will miss the breakfast buffet of Captains Grille though. It was really nice having the buffet choice or menu choice so some in the group could buffet and some could menu.

Opens the day we leave. We have a Bon Voyage breakfast I am not going to give up for this though. Guess we will try it next time.

Too bad we can't do it this trip, but we're coming back in the spring-maybe we'll be able to try it then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts