Ale and Compass breakfast or lunch

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by Kazi7, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Kazi7

Kazi7 Earning My Ears

I'm trying to decide between Ale and Compass breakfast and lunch for our Candlelight Proc pkg. It looks like breakfast is a choice of entree plus some items which are on a buffet? Can anyone comment on their breakfast?

2. DisneyWishes14

DisneyWishes14 DIS Veteran

We had breakfast there in March and it was fantastic. Definitely the best TS breakfast we've had in WDW. Nice choice of entrees, beautiful decor and great staff. Especially, as I imagine, the breakfast package is cheaper than lunch, I would do breakfast!

bellelab likes this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. bellelab

bellelab Mouseketeer

We are doing breakfast there for the Candlelight Processional on Christmas Eve because I heard it was excellent. Plus, you can't go wrong with the price compared to all the other restaurant CP options.

5. 2xcited2sleep

2xcited2sleep DIS Veteran

I’ve done both breakfast and lunch. I had a great omelette for breakfast (did not do the buffet). For lunch, I think Ale & Compass may have the best burger on property. Both meals are great. I’d go with whatever works better with your schedule or whatever menu appeals more.

6. Kazi7

Kazi7 Earning My Ears

OK great! Nice to hear the positive reviews. We are switching from GF to BC that am and will head to Epcot afterwards. Hubby was thinking of playing 9 holes of golf before, so I'm a little worried that it will be tough to make the 10:20 ADR for breakfast, but it's definitely nice that it's $20 cheaper than the lunch package, so I'm thinking we will try to do the breakfast.

DisneyWishes14 likes this.
  7. married2mm

married2mm DIS Veteran

Breakfast was delightful.
    Looking forward to dinner next trip.