Ale and Compass breakfast or lunch

Kazi7

Mouseketeer
I'm trying to decide between Ale and Compass breakfast and lunch for our Candlelight Proc pkg. It looks like breakfast is a choice of entree plus some items which are on a buffet? Can anyone comment on their breakfast?

We had breakfast there in March and it was fantastic. Definitely the best TS breakfast we've had in WDW. Nice choice of entrees, beautiful decor and great staff. Especially, as I imagine, the breakfast package is cheaper than lunch, I would do breakfast!

We are doing breakfast there for the Candlelight Processional on Christmas Eve because I heard it was excellent. Plus, you can't go wrong with the price compared to all the other restaurant CP options.

I’ve done both breakfast and lunch. I had a great omelette for breakfast (did not do the buffet). For lunch, I think Ale & Compass may have the best burger on property. Both meals are great. I’d go with whatever works better with your schedule or whatever menu appeals more.

OK great! Nice to hear the positive reviews. We are switching from GF to BC that am and will head to Epcot afterwards. Hubby was thinking of playing 9 holes of golf before, so I'm a little worried that it will be tough to make the 10:20 ADR for breakfast, but it's definitely nice that it's $20 cheaper than the lunch package, so I'm thinking we will try to do the breakfast.

Yes we did the package last week with the breakfast at 10:55am. The buffet is on the small side but very good. If I remember correctly, there weren't any eggs or meat on the buffet, mostly fruit, sweets, breads, etc. There was a smoked salmon spread that my husband enjoyed. For entree, I had an omelet which was basic but tasty and my husband had eggs benedict. Instead of Canadian bacon, it had pulled pork on it which he found a little weird but still good. The restaurant was maybe half full, if that. A couple days before, I changed my CP package from the 6:45 show to the 8:15 show and there was still availability to do that. We found that the Epcot holiday food booths closed at 8pm, so we opted to move the CP show to later so we could enjoy the food booths until it was time to get in line and then go straight to find a spot for Illuminations at 9:30. We got in line around 7:45 (very far back) and waited 5 min until we started moving. We sat on the far right facing the stage in the 3rd row. It was nice to see the things that were in front of us from close up, but we couldn't see the other side of the stage much at all, and we weren't high enough to see Robby Benson full on. I think we could have found seats more in the middle, but my husband wanted to sit close.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts