Alcohol plus included non-alcoholic beverage

smile145

Mouseketeer
When using the dining plan at a place that includes non-alcoholic beverages with the meal (for example ‘Ohana), can I order an alcoholic beverage (covered by dining plan) and a non-alcoholic beverage (like ice tea) and it will be included?

It has been granted at a lot of these places such as ohana and storybook dining so I would definitely ask upon ordering

I'm sure someone might have gotten a no, but for our four TS meals, not only were we able to get alcohol and a regular drink (we're tea people), but the servers actually brought it up, asking if we wanted one. We never had to ask. At CRT my 15yo didn't care for the strawberry slushie specialty drink for those who can't/won't drink alcohol, and the server noticed and got him a lemonade. (I drank it for him because, like me younger kids, I found it yummy, if sweet.) At 1900 PF HEA dinner, my younger kids drank all their specialty lemonades, which do not get free refills, but then they were able to get Sprite to drink. Drinks that aren't milk, juice, or alcohol are not expensive, and I found them easy to come by.

If you are eating at a place that the non-alcoholic drink is included in the price such as a buffet or AYCE restaurant, you can get both a non-alcoholic and a bar drink with no problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter