Alcohol if drink is included?

JJIRmom

Mouseketeer
On the DDP can I order an alcoholic drink if there is a drink already included in the price. Specifically talking about the buffets at cape May breakfast and Boma and Tusker house dinners. Since it’s a buffet I’m assuming the price of a drink is already included. Could I forgo the “included” drink and get a beer instead. Also thinking of the Bloody Mary at cape May breakfast.

My experience at buffets is that you can get a non-alcoholic drink and an alcoholic drink if you're on the dining plan. Check with your server to be sure but I have had this be true at all of the buffets you mentioned.

I did and had no issues last Sept. I'm not one to drink but I tried something new everyday. It was fun!

When I did Storybook dining in January I was able to have both a Coke and the Evil to the Core drink. And I also had the mimosa along with coffee and OJ at the Bon Voyage breakfast.

Just ordered alcoholic drinks last week at Storybook, 1900 dinner, Boma dinner, BOG lunch, and Uzimi Pool Bar on the dining plan. :)

At BOG breakfast can you get the beverage that is included and an alcoholic beverage such as a mimosa?
Thank you

Can someone link where it says a drink is included with the breakfast meals separate from the alcoholic drink at Be Our Guest? I don’t see it on the BOG page.

Just got back yesterday and had this experience at regular TS restaurants as well as buffets. My husband and I were able to get a soda AND an alcoholic drink at Spice Road Table, La Hacienda de San Angel, Teppan Edo, Ohana breakfast and dinner, and Liberty Tree Tavern. Spice Road Table and Hacienda actually offered it, but we asked and were allowed to order them at the other locations.

Also, we found at SSR that we could ask for a cup at Artist Point instead of trekking back to the room and then coming back for drinks with our mugs- they knew we were on the DDP and had the mugs. This also allowed us to get fountain drinks AND a dessert with our QS meals there. Not sure if it would work at other resorts, but the size of SSR made it more difficult to go back and forth for mugs without killing 30 minutes or more...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter