Alcohol at the Spirit of Aloha Show

marygrcevic

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone!
I have a question about the dining plan when dining at the Spirit of Aloha show - I know beer and wine is included in the buffet, but current dining plan allows us to order an alcoholic drink - so can I get one of the specialty drinks, or do I have to go with beer and wine?

Hi everyone!
I have a question about the dining plan when dining at the Spirit of Aloha show - I know beer and wine is included in the buffet, but current dining plan allows us to order an alcoholic drink - so can I get one of the specialty drinks, or do I have to go with beer and wine?

Good question!! It's July, and I don't think anyone has come back to report on this one. Perhaps no one even thought to ask since some alcohol is included with this show. PLEASE go and ask and then come back and report. There's a dedicated sticky for actual experiences at the top of this thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter