Alaskan Cruise pts

Axelshire

Earning My Ears
In the member book, it shows pts being based on double occupancy. What if only one person stays in the room? Are the pts still the same or do you have to have at least 2 people and double what the pts are showing?

If you were paying cash (not thru dvc), then you'd have to pay either 150% or 200% of the per person rate to sail alone in your cabin - depending on the stateroom category.

I'm not sure if dvc has the ability to charge you less than twice the per person rate to book that cabin with your points. Your best bet is to call member services directly & ask them.

I have cruised Holland America (HAL) several times, and they are my preferred cruise line (much moreso than DCL, despite loving Disney). I've booked my next HAL to Alaska next June - but I'm paying cash & will keep my dvc points for dvc trips.

We're also DVC members sailing on HAL (Holland America) to Alaska next summer - paying cash. We got very good alumni pricing, so we're MUCH better off paying $$ rather than points. This will be our 3rd time to Alaska on HAL - we highly recommend them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter