Alaska Group Trip July 14 to 21 2010 Any One Want to Join us

amsae

Earning My Ears
Hello there,
We are a group of 28 people, 17 and 11 kids, ages 11 to 17, that are about to take our 5 th trip with ABD, but to secure these dates we need 8 to 12 more people to join us. If you are interested, please let me know shortly and will give you the details on the costs.
We have a great family time and always work on doing extra side trips while there. If you are thinking about this trip next year, then come join us for a adventure of a life time! Pixie Dust included!!!:)

Hello there,
We are a group of 28 people, 17 and 11 kids, ages 11 to 17, that are about to take our 5 th trip with ABD, but to secure these dates we need 8 to 12 more people to join us. If you are interested, please let me know shortly and will give you the details on the costs.
We have a great family time and always work on doing extra side trips while there. If you are thinking about this trip next year, then come join us for a adventure of a life time! Pixie Dust included!!!:)
amsae, you will love this trip! Great place, great trip! I am trying my best to get my Trip Report up SOON. Maybe you could monitor that, once it's up, and see who replies "Ooooo! Now I must go on this trip!!!" :thumbsup2 :rotfl:

I must say, though, I'm surprised 28 people is not enough to secure this trip!

Sayhello

amsae, you will love this trip! Great place, great trip! I am trying my best to get my Trip Report up SOON. Maybe you could monitor that, once it's up, and see who replies "Ooooo! Now I must go on this trip!!!" :thumbsup2 :rotfl:

Sayhello

How many were on your trip, Sayhello? There were 30 people on our trip - 25 adults and 5 kids.

We had 29 on are trip Spirit of America this year. I booked the Alaska trip one week later for next year then Amsae did.ABD said that if 25+ people booked this adventure it would be a go,lets see what happens down the road.I sure hope this is a go for us if not there are other tour companys.

Sayhello

Maybe this is part of the "restructuring" ABD is doing and they have higher minimus to ensure that a trip is a go. However it seems like they have a group rate and that may also be a reason.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter