Alaska feedback

ctfl2009

Earning My Ears
hi we we strongly considering the Alaska trip for next summer. We are a family of three , our daughter will be 8 (almost 9 ) at the time of travel. Has anyone gone on this trip? Did you think it was good with kids? How were the guides? Would really appreciate feedback! Thanks so much!!!

Acndis,
We are trying to plan a trip with ABD for the summer of 2018. I have 3 older teens (14,16 and 18). I was concerned that they may not have other older teens to hand out with. Would you recommend ABD for teens this age? I would consider the Alaska or Grand Canyon trips. Thanks

Acndis,
We are trying to plan a trip with ABD for the summer of 2018. I have 3 older teens (14,16 and 18). I was concerned that they may not have other older teens to hand out with. Would you recommend ABD for teens this age? I would consider the Alaska or Grand Canyon trips. Thanks
Yes! We had a whole group of teens that really bonded on the trip and they seemed to love it. It’s a very active adventure so I think they will love the rafting, and the hike. The guides were also great about facilitating activities specifically for the teens. I think the more active itineraries are really great for kids of all ages. This was certainly true on our trip!

Sorry, I missed the second part of your question. The Grand Canyon would also be great for teens/young adults. It’s very active, too, and pure fun!

Peru is the other one I would mention. It has something for everyone.

Also, if you are feeling really adventurous SE Asia is great for older kids. Perfect for them, in fact. It’s competitively priced for what you get and going to those places is a life changing experience. Consider it!

Acndis,

We are booked for the June 25 Alaska trip with my girls, ages 13 and 14. Come join us! We did Wyoming this summer with a lot of teens and my girls really enjoyed it, so we wanted to try another US based trip for next summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!