Alaska - August 12-19, 2019 - Disney Wonder

Gracies Moms

Mouseketeer
Welcome everyone! :welcome:

Traveling in our party will be myself (Kim), wife Michelle, daughter Gracie (9) & my mother and father in law.

It's the in-laws first cruise and our 5th with Disney (2 NCL). We sailed on the Wonder 2013, 2014, 2015 and the Magic this past October.

Can't wait to hear from everyone! :wave2:

Last edited:

Traveling in our party will be myself (Kim), wife Michelle, daughter Gracie (9) & my mother and father in law.

It's the in-laws first cruise and our 5th with Disney (2 NCL). We sailed on the Wonder 2013, 2014, 2015 and the Magic this past October.

We went last year and loved it! The helicopter to glacier with dog sledding was pricey but totally worth it! I have a custom Alaska dress if anyone is looking!

Hello :)
We just switched to this cruise from the Aug 19th Alaska (found out school year might start earlier in 2019) - Can't believe it's still over a year away!
We are (currently) 2 adults and 1 child age 10.
We have taken 5 Disney cruises and 1 Royal Caribbean, our last Disney cruise was this past January on the Wonder. It was our first time on it and loved it.

We are also on this cruise. It will be our 4th Disney Cruise. Our last one was the 7 night Mediterranean in 2017. We will be a party of 7: 4 adults, 3 kids who will be 13, 10, 7. Can't wait!

Hi there:smickey:

We booked this cruise from Japan.
This cruise will be our second time DCL.
Our party is two,me::MinnieMo and son:stitch2:(9years)

We are very interested in Fish-extender!

We are so excited:tigger:

Hello everyone... this will only be our 2nd Disney cruise. I have to boys (6 &8) & want to join fish extender group, is this where / how we do that?
Thanks!
Janai

Yay - The Boss Lady says we can go on another cruise! I just booked this cruise for an end-of-summer celebration for us and our children - Mindy (17) and Evan (13). We'll be travelling from South Korea. This is our 4th Disney cruise but our 1st on the Wonder. We have sailed on the Fantasy New Year's cruise in 2014-2015, Christmas on the Magic in 2017, and Pre-Easter on the Magic in 2018. Time to set the countdown clock!

Hi Everyone! We just booked the cruise! This will be our 11th Disney Cruise and our 2nd Alaska Cruise. We are hoping to join a fish extender for this cruise! Anyone else?

I hope everyone's check-in process went smoothly. I was pleased to get everything I had hoped for. I read that the Character Breakfast on day 2 was fully booked - but then saw there was one on day 6. That was the only item I was unable to book the day I checked in - happily, I saw it the next day when I was reviewing plans with our kids.

Yeah! It’s now that s year!!!anyone doing FE
Let’s start the FE group! I think it’s a great idea to cap it at 4 families since that might be up to 12 people...and I want to get a little treat for each person.
What is your name & age & stateroom # & your son’s name & age?

We are the Ly Family
Binh 50, Janai 44, Caleb 8 & Kyle 6
I will send you our stateroom # ASAP.
Can’t wait for August!
Janai

Hi Everyone! We just booked the cruise! This will be our 11th Disney Cruise and our 2nd Alaska Cruise. We are hoping to join a fish extender for this cruise! Anyone else?
Spunky1968 & I want to do FE group too. I would like to cap it at 4 families for this group.... can form another if there are more than 4 families interested ....let’s get it started!!!

Need the following info:
Names & ages of all in ur party
Stateroom #

Our info: The Ly Family
Binh 50
Janai 44
Caleb 8
Kyle 6
Will post stateroom # as soon as u get it from my hubby!

So excited for August!
Janai

Hi there:smickey:

We booked this cruise from Japan.
This cruise will be our second time DCL.
Our party is two,me::MinnieMo and son:stitch2:(9years)

We are very interested in Fish-extender!

We are so excited:tigger:
Let’s get FE group going! I want to cap it at 4 families so I can bring a little something for everyone. If there are more than 4 families interested we can form 2 groups.

We need to share the following info:
Stateroom #
Name & age of all people in your party.

We are the Ly Family (mom, dad & 2 boys)
Binh 50
Janai 44
Caleb 8
Kyle 6
I will post stateroom # as soon as I get it from my hubby.
Can’t wait for August!
Janai

Hi! That sounds great!

The Armeni Family
Joe 60
Amy 62
Alex 24
Christina 19
Room #8060

Spunky1968 & I want to do FE group too. I would like to cap it at 4 families for this group.... can form another if there are more than 4 families interested ....let’s get it started!!!

Need the following info:
Names & ages of all in ur party
Stateroom #

Our info: The Ly Family
Binh 50
Janai 44
Caleb 8
Kyle 6
Will post stateroom # as soon as u get it from my hubby!

So excited for August!
Janai

How does this work

I would like to finalize our fish extender group details. Anyone else besides futuredisneycastmember101 want to join? We need your room number & names & ages ASAP please!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!