• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Aladin

No food or drink allowed! Its a very nice indoor theater so unlike the enclosed but outdoor setting of the Snow White Show (now closed unfortunately) where they sold concessions and encouraged you to pig out, you can't take anything in to Aladdin.

Thanks.. ugh not even cherrios or a sippy cup.. I better make sure my 3 year old is full :S.
Are there any shows at DCA that you can eat at?
Muppets or Bug?

I believe all of the indoor shows are no eating/drinking allowed. However, I sometimes sip my water bottle and I am sure that if your child got agitated a few sips from a sippy cup would be okay!

Also note that there are NO bathrooms in the theater! They made this very clear last week when we were there. If you, (or your kids), have to go during the show, a cast member will help you find your way out to the nearest bathroom in the park and then you will be allowed back in to the show (after missing quite a bit though no doubt).

Something to plan for . . . .

EXCELLENT point, Boo72! With a five year-old and my Dad (who, to my knowledge has NEVER passed a restroom by), that is a critical point for the vacation. :banana: Kudos to you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter