Aladdin this Summer

Leofoenget

DIS Veteran
Is Aladdin going to be running this summer? It seems to be on again off again. We are going in June do you think it will be running? My friend has never seen it.

thanks

I personally haven't read or heard of any refurb plans this summer. I'd say you're good. :)

We saw this in 2005. Maybe I was operating under first-timer's luck, but we just hopped in line and got a great seat in the back row of the orchestra seating on the far left aisle.

Recently I read something about needing to go pick up tickets. Is this something they started after our visit in '05? I keep finding a lot of innacurate info about how things operate at DLR and wanted to check this one.

If we need tickets, can I stop by after we ride TSM and Soarin' and pick up tickets for later in the day or do I have to wait until some assigned time?

TIA!

Beth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter