AKV-What will be open in Oct? What are differences in studios?

Disneyfun1

Walt Disney World Lover-DVC Owner Since 1/07
We may take a quick trip to wdw beginning of oct. WE are trying first to decide for sure if we are going, then where to stay.

We were thinking beach club if they have any room, but then looking at the charts i was thinking maybe AKV.

It would be just 2 of us for only 4 nights, wed-sun so we would only need a studio.

what are all the differences in the studio since i see 4 types listed, and is any better than the other? or should we just stay someplace else??

for bcv, bwv, vwl its looks to be 70 points, ssr 64 and akv are 50-v, 60-s, 72-sv, and 84-concierge.

This question seems better suited to the DVC Mousecellaneous board.

You should get better responses there.

Knox

We may take a quick trip to wdw beginning of oct. WE are trying first to decide for sure if we are going, then where to stay.

We were thinking beach club if they have any room, but then looking at the charts i was thinking maybe AKV.

It would be just 2 of us for only 4 nights, wed-sun so we would only need a studio.

what are all the differences in the studio since i see 4 types listed, and is any better than the other? or should we just stay someplace else??

for bcv, bwv, vwl its looks to be 70 points, ssr 64 and akv are 50-v, 60-s, 72-sv, and 84-concierge.

The only chances I think you have are OKW (maybe), SSR, or AKV. During the F&W Festival, the DVC resorts filled up fast at the 11 month & 7 month windows. Especially Beach Club & Boardwalk.
I would call & see. You might get lucky with a cancellation. We just cancelled a studio at OKW in the second week of October ;)

To make things a bit easier, come October there will only be 2 studio choices open at AKV: Savannah and Standard.

The Value and Concierge choices are not slated to open until December.

I think you should call now and get on a waitlist I don't think there will be anything call and ask
maria

i called today and got SSR. I got on the waitlist for BCV, BWV and VWL. They all seemed to have 1 or 2 days open, but not all 5. Looks like we are now going oct 2-7, tues-sun. Now we have to find airfare!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter