AKV model tour

sssteele

DIS Veteran
We are not presently interested in an add-on, at least until our VWL add-on is paid for in "08", but we'd like to visit the VAKL model at SSR during our June trip. I believe I remember a thread about "open house" for DVC members. What time slots are avilable for a look-see without a tour with our guide?

We are not presently interested in an add-on, at least until our VWL add-on is paid for in "08", but we'd like to visit the VAKL model at SSR during our June trip. I believe I remember a thread about "open house" for DVC members. What time slots are avilable for a look-see without a tour with our guide?

The models are open from 5-7 for current members. No appointment necessary. I'm not sure if the models are open on the weekends but my guess is yes. I'm sure someone knows.

The models are open from 5-7 for current members. No appointment necessary. I'm not sure if the models are open on the weekends but my guess is yes. I'm sure someone knows.

I thought it was only one day a week during those hours. Although I'm not sure which day, it wasn't on weekends. However, one of the sales people said that you could stop by any day, but on that particular day, they have refreshments.

Sorry, maybe I misunderstood what sssteele meant. I was just addressing visiting the models not having refreshments. I asked at one of the DVC booths and also on the DIS ;) before popping over last week to see the models.

The weekly Open House aren't just about AKV though are they?

I was wondering this as well. We're going to be there next week but 5-7 isn't a good time for us on any of our days. Can we just stop by any time? We've already purchased AKV points so we just want to see the models. Don't want to get in the way of any new sales, though. :)

We stopped by on a Sunday. The night we were there they locked up the model rooms promptly at 7pm. We arrived later than I had expected due to bus issues but fortunately did have just enough time to see everything before they started locking up the place.

Is there a model room that you can see at AKL? We are thinking about going to Jiko one night for dinner, and it would be nice to be able to do it all in one trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter