AKV - Kidani parking

pixieprincess925

I can't get to Disney soon enough!
Hello!
My family and I are headed to Kidani in January. Super excited to be staying in a grand vila for a few nights. Does anyone know - does the parking under the building extend all the way to both sides of the building? or just to one side?
Several members of my family have recently been facing mobility issues (for one reason or another), and I want to minimize their walk from the car if possible.
Any insight is appreciated!

Parking run most of the way from end to end, but it's the elevators that stop short. Look at the map, where you see the red AED's is where the elevators are located Many of the GVs are all the way at the ends of the building.

The other issue is sometimes it can be difficult to find a spot anywhere close to your designated elevator. In that case I usually just drop off right in front of elevator (if there isn't much traffic going by). Then the only walk they'll have is to the villa from the elevator as BillPa indicated..

If you ask for the Timon elevator, you will be close to the lobby and close to the bus stop, but it is also closer to the entrance to the parking area, so it might be more full, with less spaces available nearby. The Rafiki elevator is the elevator that is on the other side of the lobby that is comparable to the Timon elevator. It might be more likely to have parking nearby, since it is farther 'in,' but it isn't nearly as close to the bus stop.

Here you go, watch this:

Then this:

That’s all your parking visible right there.

Also shows you where all the standard views are, and also numerous elevators.

I figured, but it sounds like I'd at least be able to drop someone off near the elevator to minimize walking if we end up on that side.:crutches:
Getting excited now (and less stressed)!
Thanks for the help and info!

We have stayed at Kidani for several years and never had a problem finding a parking spot near the elevator we needed for our room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!