AKV Jambo Room 5203

Monorail Purple&Gold

How do you do? Mighty glad to meet you! Pretty goo
Help! We checked into this room today, it is on the Sunset Savannah side if the lobby...we have a savannah view from the balcony. I booked a standard view room with my points. Did we get upgraded or is this room the exception for standard views??

I know this was several years ago, but I was looking to request this room at Jambo... was this one that you would recommend?

I have had one of those rooms and they are nice. The problem with requesting specifics like room, if it is unavailable, the room assigner won’t know why you wanted it,

If getting one of those type of rooms is what you want maybe put in a request for a room that might have a partial savannah view.

i will say when we stayed there, I thought it was a bit of a walk to the pool and CS place. Wasnt a huge deal for us, but for others, it could be!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!