AKV-How many villas?

Luv2trav

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
I am curious if anyone knows the following information.

How many villas will there be? Does anyone have a breakdown of the numbers of studios, 1 and 2 bedrooms? Current location vs new location. How many conceirge rooms will be available and how many value rooms will be available.

Someone posted this in another thread:

134 villas in Lodge (Jambo House)
46 Dedicated Studios
82 2 Bedroom Lock-offs
6 Grand Villas - 1 story

324 Villas in the New AKV building (Kidani Village)
140 2 bedroom - Dedicated
168 2 Bedroom - Lock-off
16 Grand Villas - 2 story

All of the Concierge and Value villas will be in Jambo House. Concierge will consist of 5 2BR lockoffs on the 6th floor. I don't know how many Value villas there will be, but they will be located along the front and back of the Giraffe and Ostrich trails, the two short hallways along the front of the resort. There is some uncertainty about exactly how many of the parking lot view AKL rooms on the 5th floor are included in AKV conversion.

Lisa: Thanks for posting all that great info. I am sorry if I am being naive here as I have to admit since DH and I def. could not do an add on to AKV(although it would have been nice), I have not paid much attention to the types of rooms or locations there etc. My question is, You mention concierge being 2 bedrooms lockoffs, is that the same as the Club level I hear about? I guess my question is actually, Can you get a studio and have Club level and if so, what does that Club level mean? Sorry if this has been answered before. Thanks so much and to the OP: I hope you do not mind me asking here. Thanks. :)

Concierge level and Club level are two names for the same thing. A "lockoff" can be rented as a 2BR unit or broken up into a 1BR and a studio so yes, members can reserve a Club level studio, 1BR or 2BR. There are no Club level GVs.

I'm not all that familiar with the amenities at Club level. My main interest in booking there is because Concierge guests can book special tours: the Sunrise Safari and the Sunset Safari. Actually the Sunset Safari is also available to non-concierge guests but costs more ($210 vs $160 per person for concierge guests).

""I'm not all that familiar with the amenities at Club level. My main interest in booking there is because Concierge guests can book special tours: the Sunrise Safari and the Sunset Safari. Actually the Sunset Safari is also available to non-concierge guests but costs more ($210 vs $160 per person for concierge guests).""

concierge

The level of service is the same as normal hotel guest

Turn down services (nightly)
daily housekeeping (Yippy)
All other service that you would normal get as well

And a Pre trip planer to help get dinner reservations ,show reservation ect

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter